About Me

My photo
I've been an eclectic hedge/kitchen witch for many years now. I first found out about witchcraft from a friend back in middle school and I've been practicing since. I hope to help people along their journey and help me with my own. If anyone has any questions they would like me to answer; leave a comment or e-mail me at catz_r_kool_9@hotmail.com and I'll answer as best as I can in my next blog. Best wishes to all!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello and Merry meet to everyone.

I wanted to start a blog dedicated to my spiritual journey down the garden path.

Here I want to keep a collection of brews, potions and anything else I come across. Any input would be great!

Hope to help guide in what ever way I can

~Manerva

1 comment:

  1. I know I'll be a frequent visitor! I'm always interested in learning about how others view The Path and thier experiences. :)

    Blessed be!

    ~~ White Ember

    ReplyDelete